The division between contradiction and complete integration cannot be drawn intellectually, verbally. Integration comes into being only when there is the total understanding of oneself. And that understanding of oneself does not come through analysis because the problem then arises: Who is the analyzer? The analyzer himself is conditioned, obviously, and therefore that which he analyzes is also the result of conditioning. So, what is important is not how to eradicate self-contradiction but to understand the whole process of the conditioning of the mind. That can only be understood in relationship, in our daily life-seeing how the mind reacts, observing, watching, being aware, without condemning. Then you will see how extraordinarily difficult it is to free the mind because the mind assumes so many things; it has deposited so many assertions, values, beliefs. When the mind is constantly aware, without judging, without condemning, without comparing, then such a mind can begin to understand the total process of itself and therefore become still. Only in that stillness of mind can that which is real come into being.

Attachments

These are so deep. I don't understand a lot of them. What is real? Do any of us know? It sounds like we make up most of what we think is real. (If I got that right lol and I'm not sure I did.)

These are so deep. I don't understand a lot of them. What is real? Do any of us know? It sounds like we make up most of what we think is real. (If I got that right lol and I'm not sure I did.)

The only time we are with the real is when the mind is completely still. Stay with the still long enough and understanding will eventually bubble to the surface of illusion. Even then we will not know, since knowing is part of the illusion. Knowing assumes there are absolutes. In our relative universe, There are not absolutes. Our thought process only works in the relative space between two opposites. A still mind occurs only when it is able find the exact center between the opposites. The exact center of the wheel is always still....hope this helps