We live in fragments. You are one thing at the office, another at home; you talk about democracy and in your heart you are autocratic; you talk about loving your neighbours, yet kill him with competition; there is one part of you working, looking, independently of the other. Are you aware of this fragmentary existence in yourself? And is it possible for a brain that has broken up its own functioning, its own thinking, into fragmentsis it possibel for such a brain to be aware of the whole field? Is it possible to look at the whole of consciousness completely, totally, which means to be a total human being?

Attachments

must ponder this for a bit

Peace, Love & Aloha Surfing

I am severely fragmented. I know it. I'm not sure what to do about it so I just try to make the best of it. If I were to piece myself all the way back together again I might shut down.

REBEL!

Safari Woman said...

I am severely fragmented. I know it. I'm not sure what to do about it so I just try to make the best of it. If I were to piece myself all the way back together again I might shut down.

This is the beauty of Krishnamurti. Nothing is required to be done. We only observe without bias. From these observations understanding arises.....you know the old saying the darkness of delusion cannot survive the light of understanding

btw can you add this emoticon to the choices?

This is the beauty of Krishnamurti. Nothing is required to be done. We only observe without bias. From these observations understanding arises.....you know the old saying the darkness of delusion cannot survive the light of understanding

btw can you add this emoticon to the choices?

emoticons - I'll put it on my list and give it a try ...

REBEL!